MASS at VECTOR Gallery - “POSTHUMAN CONDITIONING”
March 7th at 10pm
We will address The PostHuman condition.
A Q & A session just might follow the service, if it pleases us. We will also discuss the possibility of transitioning into 2019. Thank The Devil for being The Lord, and thank The Lord for being The Devil.
A PHOTOGRAPHY BAN IS STRICTLY IN PLACE FOR THIS MASS.
it’s so crazy seeing you all over tumblr brittney !
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
Oliver Nolau (via oliverwr)
"Whoever they are, no matter what they are to you in your life, there is a wonderful feeling when you wake up dreaming about them. It feels like a galaxy has settled in your stomach. Comets are zooming through your organs, and there is a gentle hanging ease that gravity gifts you."
~My Hidden Nirvana~
Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in your car to all the songs you used to listen to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good
but everything is awful*
I found these temporary tattoos for 50¢ from one of the vending machines in the lobby of El Mezcal. So horrifically wonderful.
Vincent van Gogh, Kop van een skelet met brandende sigaret (
Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette) ; 1886